We are instructed to act on Halfords’ behalf on a national basis to deal with certain property management matters and general estate matters.
- Instruction Type: Property management and management of general estate matters
Halfords is the UK’s leading retailer of automotive and cycling products and has over 450 stores and more than 300 Autocentres nationwide.
Astonishingly 90% of the UK is never more than 20 minutes away from a Halfords store or Autocentres garage.
How We Advise
- Ongoing management of Halfords' dilapidations obligations on both an interim and terminal dilapidations basis.
- Managing a team of external building surveyors to ensure Halfords achieve the best possible result.
- Undertaking dilapidations surveys on their behalf.
- Picking up general property management where needed, car park and We Fit issues, container rights etc.
- Rent reviews for both the retail and Autocentres side of the business on a national basis.