NFU Property Portfolio
NFU have instructed Border Consultancy to strategically manage their extensive investment and occupational portfolio with properties located nationwide.
- Size: 150,000+ Sq Ft
- Instruction Type: Asset & Property Management
- Voids within the portfolio are kept to a minimum and yields are maximised using our industry experience and knowledge.
- Built a longstanding relationship supporting our client's interests.
- Identifying opportunities to increase property/portfolio values through lease re-gearing, premises refurbishment, acquisitions, disposals and managing Landlord & Tenant matters.
How We Advise
- Providing day to day management, inclusive of property maintenance, managing facilities and utilities contracts and reconciling service charge expenditure.
- Structuring comprehensive annual property budgets and advising on long term planned maintenance.
- Completing inspections for building/site maintenance.
- Implement strategies and procedures for managing statutory compliance.
- Regular client meetings reporting on portfolio performance and advising on asset management opportunities.
The transition from in house property management to outsourced has been seamless and Border Consultancy Chartered Surveyors have maintained strong and sometimes delicate relationships with our occupiers, whilst ensuring our organisations best interests are at the forefront of their management strategy.
Their advice on opportunities within the portfolio is invaluable, helping ensure voids remain low and achieving a steady rise in the portfolios gross rent.
We would not hesitate to recommend Border Consultancy, as we have found their expert knowledge and experience essential in minimising our liabilities.